Friday, April 27, 2012

T3eS Of ABH Is Scammer ^_^

Let me start my introduction by saying who i am . I am the REAL Convention from ABH . Well you might not believe now , but you will later by looking at my proofs (: This blog is specially for EXPOSING T3eS ( Owner of ABH ) And Zedpekeno ( Verified Seller of ABH ) As scammers .

Firstly , the deal of mine i have no idea it was corrupted therefore i ordered 2 Iphone 4s 16GB off zedpekeno for $347 inclusive of shipping using escrow , hence a total of $350 inclusive $3 Escrow fees.


Screenshot of me sending funds to ABH Escrow Team :


So after i sent the funds , and i made a topic of escrow thread , my account was MYSTERIOUSLY hacked . Since my ABH account password was same as email , i found out that only my ABH account is hacked and not my email . Strange right ? So i changed my email password as at first i didnt imagine it was T3eS who hacked the account until i looked at this post at some other website saying T3eS Is a ripper . 

Screenshot of a guy who said T3eS blocks him and ban your account / changes your password and recovery email.


The follow screenshot is from FoxMind , An EX-ABH Escrow Member ( He got banned by not helping T3eS to rip others ( which i admired him (Y) Thumbs up for him ) ) Note : Even if Pros and s@xx0r knows about it , doesnt mean they can do anything , as the one scamming is t3es , which is owner of ABH . This is for clarification , just incase someone thought that they're scammer too . :) 



So i started out by trying to contact T3eS on YM By adding him and his declining me , until i found out i have an account on msn which i have added him quite some time ago . Take a look at the screenshots and you'll know as a picture speaks a thousands word .


So after that its alright , i tried contacting Zedpekeno , he claimed that i was the hacker , even after i provided him proof of address + photo id . And he even said that he shipped out 2 iPhones to MY address which he is unwilling to provide tracking number even after the deal is over . As he said during the deal , delivery address can be changed using tracking number . The following Screenshots will be the MAIN POINTS of our conversation . I took the picture using iPhone .







Address blocked out for privacy . And so the story continues , he didnt reply after that . Claiming im the hacker , and so i provided him with my proofs of address + photo id with the risk knowing what he can do with it , and he claimed that i hacked Convention's msn and got it from his Email .

Screenshot of him saying he shipped 2 iPhones .




So the following screenshots are proof that im Convention for those who dont believe , this are my LR Accounts .




And i have a few good bros on YM , who are willing to lend me their account via Teamviewer to check out the forums on what did the hacker posted using my account these are the following screenshots , Name blocked out because i dont want him in trouble :D







Ah one more thing , Shani was our escrow , and ALL escrow should have access to escrow LR Account which he did not , Since T3eS Did not give him .


And now today , i have found out the hacker used my account to post that item was delivered and it was a iPad and iPhone instead lol . Its funny how they twist the story around .



Thats all i want to say guys , i just wasted 1 hour of my time uploading this proof . Hopping it'll help others from getting rip from T3eS And Zedpekeno .


3 comments:

LinkWithin